Attn. Smokey

it won’t be long now, i pulled it out today and blew some of the cobwebs out.

Its about time!!! Bike looks real clean…I guess it should considering how much it sits…Better watch out for the little guy I bet he would give you a run for your $$

is your son giving you the shocker??

he was on a pw50 for the first time not long ago and did really well. he was actually making me a bit nervous with how fast he was going. i have been looking on ebay for something for him local.

That would be awsome…get him one and bring him up slippery rock dunes…that track is easy enough for any rider, but still fun for people who rip.

i used my bothers skid loader and made a BMX track for the boys in the woods, just behind him in the picture. it’s perfect for the bikes and minis,

Sounds sweet…get him a 50 and some practice on that then bring him out with you to SRD…Whats all done to that RM?

265 kit, ported and polished, milled, shortened stock silencer. that’s all motorwise.

first thing I noticed!!! :ugh2:

yeah, that’s why i put the pic up. i thought it was funny

no coaching involved there dad? :wink: LOL

not anymore, he does it on his own

:bowrofl:

:rofl: get him on here. Leghumping is a good start

:rofl:

sweet!!! Don, your bike ownz. i love that thing. we gotta go soon. maybe SR Dunes once for a warm-up and then maybe R&D Raceway practice night or something?? i dunno just a thought. i think in 2 weeks i’ll probably have my new YZ but until then i still got the RM so im down for whatever. also, if i buy a 50 over the winter u gotta let my ride your little track u got built! :beer:

when I read the thread preview, I was expecting somethign totally different…

:greddy:

not every thread is pointless bullshit, like what u post :greddy:

:owned: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: