auction this saturday (guns)

Anybody want to bid on an AK for me?

I won’t be able to make it, but I can provide the finances up front… :ninja

I would be willing to assist you.

step away from the dump truck. Its mine.

not my fault you spent all your money on a sissy 1/2 ton instead of a MAN TRUCK! 3/4 on up is where its at bro! Impracticality FTW! :excited

:rofl

I might actually go to this auction, I don’t really want a AR or AK, looking for a M1 Carbine or a mini-14

But a dump truck is like a 10 ton truck.

I really dont need a 3/4 ton. I mainly use it for going to work and back and not hauling much although its nice to be able to haul my quad or junk or tow stuff.

weak :Idiots

Hey its gotta be more useful than my Elantra was, right? Definately more useful than the Mustang is and its got more hp anyway.

Both awesome guns, I love shooting ours! :thumbup

Yeah I’ve shot my Dad’s M1 Carbine quite a bit, it’s nice. I never shot a mini-14 though

Actually looks like I’ll be able to make it, :excited

anyone wanna meet up somewhere before? or just gonna go straight there

im going to TRY to be there 8:30-9ish, pick myself up a glock FOTAY or a NiNE!1! son (j/k)

lolz ill be there around 8:30 provided i dont sleep in.

Damnit, won’t be there, got called in.

Who wants to hold on to my money :ninja

If I can score an AK ~500$, I’ll be game.

No matter what I would have had to leave by 1pm, and it seems that the actual bidding might have been after so I wouldn’t been able to bid either way.

FYI those 2 composite stock ak’s are made by “hesse” they sold for 225 bucks back in 2004 brand new and are garbage, If they go for cheap (highly doubtful) i will pick one up for ya Vlad.

Oh, well didn’t realize that detail.

For some reason I have a strong preference for Russian made Ak’s :vlad

They are not the best out there, but I know the technology and general military logic behind the Soviet build ones and I’d trust them. If these are indeed the “hesse” ones then don’t worry about it, I’ll keep browsing craigslist/wantad.

allright, the other ak they have there is a .22 trainer not a 7.62

Well that’s two strikes.

Anybody end up going?