New York State Puts Up Cars, Trucks for Auction on eBay

eBay store.

www.NYSstore.com

http://stores.ebay.com/nysstore/eBay-Motors-/_i.html?_sacat=6000&_sid=45596465&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Story

Damn large selection.

Most cars can be found on state office park off Washington Ave by SUNY Albany.

We were joking at work how we wonder since they are selling more than 5 vehicles if they will have to register as a dealer and buy MV-50’s and such lol.

That is my office that is putting this on.

We also questioned this. BUT beacuse it is new york state we dont have to.

I used to fill up DMV vans with gas at OGS when I used to work out of the warehouse making deliveries to offices.

The gas pumps behind Bldg# 18?

Yeah they’ll make an exception or figure some loophole or something. Hell I’d be surprised if they know where the title is to half of the vehicles lol.

I dunno the numbers but if you go in off of western take your first right where all the cars are stored those pumps.

haha i actually have every title sitting on my desk as we speak.

Yup Bldg# 18 thats the building i work in.

Well that’s good to know then haha.

This has been nothing but a fucking shit show. BUt one good thing is all the overtime i have been putting in, which if you work for the state is very rare depending on the agency you work for.

Buy beat to shit turd for WAY too much money on eBay.

File for lemon law.

WINNING

Yeah we get no overtime at all here. If I worked in an office I’d get tons of non-comp but they’re there til like 7 or 8 every night and what good is all the time if you can never use it haha.

OT FTW!

serious state worker talk ITT.

every single fucking auction is crackhead money. wayyyyy too much duckets.

Lol they are selling CNG civics. Can you even buy that local?

who fucking cares. its all crap. lol

Yes you can but you need to either go through DOT and get a pre paid card and go to Mccarty ave. or to the DOT on Chrisler Ave in Schenectady. Or you can go thru National Grid and get a fueling pump installed in your garage at home.

Yup 3 grand for an auto 98 dx civic with almost 200k and missing rear seats and giant rust holes is ridiculous. I wouldn’t be surprised if the state had a bunch of people bidding up the auctions so whoever wins pays more.