Audi A8 18's, powdercoated pearl black with good tires.

Ant sold the car and didn’t even get to put the wheels on it… so we are relisting them.

18" Audi A8 OEM wheels, powdercoated pearl black by me (CRC). Falcon Ziex 225/40ZR18’s. Tires in good shape, would last another couple of summers if she didn’t get rear ended and total out the car. Wheels go for like $300, powder is $400 and tires another $400, $1100 value… asking $450

Pm sent to you on ROFL

checking… sorry I don’t get on there much

replied. I cant trade, Ant bought them and pay pal’d me a few weeks back… sold the car and I said I would relist them and refund him when they sell… so unless its trade and like $150 I cant really make that work straight trade.

http://vagparts.2am.fi/index.php?part=4D0601025AD

18" X 8.0" ET48 5x112

Pm’d you again. Sent it on here this time

I know of someone who would be interested in these ill have him give the shop a call later unless you have a better number.

pm’d you GreenGSR and Rubino (well I sent you that yesterday which you saw already)

thanks

These wheels are indeed awesome! Unfortunately I’m a fucking nutjob and bought something else before even picking the wheels up.

These wheels AND tires are as cheap as a set of decent 17" tires! Don’t be an OP, get bigger wheels too, dude!

You know if these will fit on my wife’s 05 passat wagon?

I don’t see why not, same lug pattern and I think your original wheels are 38mm and these are 48mm so I don’t think it will be that much of a difference but I am not a wheel fitment guy.

Effing Ant needed party mode. GLWS

BUMP. Ant I didnt forget about you man.