Audiophiles called out

Like I said, what was different about the cables?

One had black heat shrink and the other had blue.

lol don’t belittle me :nono:

:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

Regardless of what the cables ACTUALLY sound like, if the guy thinks they sound better, and feels they are worth the insane price he spent on them, what’s wrong with that? He is enjoying the product, it doesn’t actually have to be better. I don’t see the big deal with people and cables. Even if they didn’t make a difference, there is people that think they do. That is all that matters.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL

this is called being fucking retarded! which is the whole point of everything we are saying!

chino. says: i hate these faggots
chino says: i want to go up to them
chino. says: and stab their ears with ice picks
chino. says: and be like great, now you can’t hear shit
chino. says: so go fucking commit suicide faggot

He never said i couldn;t post it lol…

Walter is my hero in this thread.

I run speaker wire I got from my dad that was produced in the 60’s. its pure silver.

doesnt help that I run my computer through a logitech system through a radio shack 3.5mm to dual rca to my reciever, but it works, and my speakers still sound fantastic.

As much as mp3s suck, I am at least getting the most out of them.

and since i dont feel like making a new thread for it.

Hey walter, I am having a problem with my Klipsch subwoofer, It picks up a local jazz FM radio station.

The broadcast tower is about a half mile from my house.

would it be the 6 foot monster cable? Or the Sub itself.

My velodyne with an off brand 30 foot cable does not do this.

QFT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH I LOVE YOU…

Mp3’s HAHAHAHAHAH WOOOOOOO 192kbs!!

So, your saying there is without a doubt no difference between cables? Or it is there, but its soo small its practically useless?

Did you read what he wrote?

i’m saying that if you think there is that much of a notable difference to pay 2500 for a wire, let alone 7000, you should shoot yourself in the face.

make sure to setup a camera and have a friend host the video while playing a shitty quality mp3.

edit: where is my fucking ice pick

Oh hell no, i never understood who the fuck would actually PAY for this shit… The first cable i payed for in my life besides dollar store speaker cable for unrelated purposes was 2 weeks ago, $8 HDMI cable. It does its job just fine… And it was $8…

But when your spending $40,000 on speakers, $20,000 on each and for each speaker, some insane amount for your room to be built ‘perfect’, $50 a outlet… etc… What the hell is $7,000? Obviously you got money.

Your posts are overloaded with fail.

Probably not.

work day is over - glad to see you’re not the guy that would buy 2500 cables at the end of this heated internet stand-off.

enjoy the rest of your day

ice pick stabber/audiophile hater signing out until 8am tomorrow.

Oh yea, this is super duper heated.

And i wouldn’t call myself a audiophile. I have a $250 yamaha receiver i didn’t pay for…

is there some “ooh shiny!” factor? sure. there’s certainly audio ‘bling’ - but there’s also truth (within reason - and only your own budget and level-of-equipment-quality can determined that) to cable influencing sound.

and yours reek / are dripping of “angry at my pathetic life” - your point?

/thread

someone sounds jealous :hay: