Auto detailers for consistent customers

There are detail threads, I have read them.

I own a small dealership and need details done. Number per month varies (some vehicles I buy come pre-detailed) so typically 3-6 per month. Have a place I’ve been going to for a year or so, but at times I have to wait. Currently I need 2 cars detailed and he can’t get me in until next week.

They charge me $90/full detail, any detailers in that range have openings? Looking for a new source

Plus this guy is 25 minutes away, bit of a pain. We’re located in the Elmwood Village/Columbus Parkway area

The problem is that anyone who’s good is going to have a back log.

Might be cheaper / more effective to bring a guy on part time? Since you have constant work to be done.

PM Spanky on here, he does great work, and is very reasonable.

I guess it depends on what you usually get done for $90. What does it include? How much time do they spend on each car? I usually charge a lot more than that but it takes me almost a full day (10-12 hours) to do what I do.

I’ve been detailing cars on the side for a while. My only problem is I can only do it on Friday afternoons & weekends (this weekend is booked) because of my day job.

PM me if you want.

Yeah the $90 for a full detail is crazy cheap. I did a couple of cars for Andre before. He’s a good dude for sure.

chad caudill at cc ultra clean detail on porter(near NF airport) is pretty reasonably priced and does good work.

You still using my guy?

Yes sir