awesome deal, restaurant.com [$8]

1: go to http://www.restaurant.com/gift.asp?pgn=mega&prti=4252&raid=1150&s_kwcid=TC|7304|reasturants.com||S||4434552767

2: add a $100 GC to your cart and notice the total is $40.

3: enter promo code ‘indulge’.

4: ???

5: enjoy your $100 GC for $8 total (aka, Profit).

holy crap, works with multiples too

Can you only use the gift card on regularly priced certificates? If you can not use this gift card in conjunction with promo codes when purchasing with it, this deal is essentially the same as using an 80% off discount code that is noramlly floating around.

Edit: I remember getting certificates and doing the online process to get credit towards different purchases and it would not allow me to use a discount code. I used the redeem your gift tab (I imagine it’s the same for a gift card) and they lock you out of promo codes :frowning:

I just bought $300 worth for $24

way to many restrictions for it to even be worth a shit.
I checked and the only place I’d even eat is john and marys, and it says 1 10$ card per table.

good deal ,except any of the good restaurants dont have $100 cards. what venue did yous get for yours?

im not gonna lie, its the end of the day, my brain just decided that it was done trying to figure out what you just said.

if you buy 4 $25 certificates with this, thats $2/per.

I doubt they are going to discount that again.

I’m assuming, but also curious, if this is going to be the same as if you used the 80% off discount code that gets put out every now and then.

Look at the rules first for each resturant. A lot of times the $100 certificates require $150 worth of food purchased and no alky. Some have day restrictions like Sun - Thrus, others dinner or lunch only etc

Thanks

:tup:

I know, that’s why I didn’t even bother looking at this.
and it also requires a 20% gratuity or something as such depending on the place.
Usually I see $50 certs requiring $100 purchase, no alc.

where does it say the rules?

click resturants

sweet

Upon further review, I think I want my 8 bucks back. Do any of these restaurants accept the $100 card?

Do you have to spend the $100 all at once?
It says you use the card to buy the gift certs online and take the gift cert to the restaurant. So I would think you can buy 4 separate $25 gift certificates with a $100 card and use them at different times.

Ive used this site before. You just gotta look through all the restaurants. You’ll find a few that are really a great deal.

Bought $300 worth of certificates

Thanks

Ok then Im still happy with the purchase.

Fwiw I found several near me that are $25 with minimum $35 purchase and this does not include gratuity. Not bad.

I used this once. I felt like a scumbag whipping out the print out at the end of the meal. Not sure why, just did.