Aww Doggah, Aww v.new dog

Well… we “rescued” a new dog. The wife’s aunt has seven kids, and a beagle. Well, the beagle didn’t take to the puppy very well… and its hard to train a puppy with 7 kids (as young as 2). After days of the wife asking, I gave in.

Meet Katie. 9 #s of Shitzu fury, 4 months old:

So you’ve all seen My dog Dana. She’s a 1yr old 85# German / White Shepard.

All that is man, amirite??

I blame Fry. And I am totally going to train Katie to fight Fry’s little barking rodent. UFC, doggie style.

Yea, the camera sucks. Its an OG digi. such is.

Pics of fish tank?

why didnt you come rescue my dog ???

^April begs alot more then you do

I really didn’t want another dog… particularly one smaller then they cats…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Kittens/DSCN1455.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Kittens/PIX0002.jpg

that doesnt look like a purebred shitzu… my mom has one and she’s about that size and she’s 4 years old. plus her snout doesnt stick out as far. still cute though

shepherd yes… barking floor mop… not so much

i like to step on my mom’s shitzu with my gross resturaunt kitchen stained shoes

I thought it was a mix of some kind as well… moms had a pure one many years ago. meh.

Honestly, I’d be happy to give it away to a good home - but you know how that’d work out for me.

Besides, now the shepard has a toy that moves under its own power; less workout for me.

honestly it looks like a shitorkie (shitzu yorkie mix)

Were the cats celebrating? they look like me after a bottle of vodka.

well, its hyper like a terrier…

Why would a family with a dog and 7 kids think they needed another dog? We’ve got one kid and one dog and it’s enough :slight_smile:

Pugs are gay, but shit-poos are fine? haha, cute dog.

and you guys need to do a serious floor cleaning. damn.

SLD - Stupid little dog

really cute, but hardly a mans dog

:lol: I’ll put them both up against my dog Bruno. He is a german shepard/black lab/golden retriever mix and goes about 110lbs. I should have nbamed him Lenny. Dumb as a rock but stong as fawk.

In process. Painting the walls, new trim, chair rail, strip & stain zee floors.

The kitchen… eh, next year.

pugs are still pillow biters. except maybe pudgey.

I see your picture of a shepherd that made a mess next to a fish tank, and I raise you one. :lol:

Fucker buried her bone in a potted plant. :picard:

^^

roffle. that’s hilarious :lol:

^^ roffle

That’s hilarious :lol: