b-ri's 89 civic std

saw this lil hatch by golden wok in latham farms.

yea pete we talked remember lol get ur job at avis yet

no call yet, we’ll see what happens, atleast i have valet in the mean time:excited

i remember we talked, how’d the job serarch go?

Clean ef hatchs are so hard to find. How long ago did you buy it. GL Man

not to bad. my i applied in home depot at the pwr tools section assistant manager at west marine lol and im going to renselear honda tommarow i guess they have a bunch of opening

and i bought this hatch from xclusive auto sales like right before winter.

Do not work at West Marine lol…srsly.

wait…did I hear xclusive??? :excited

Remind’s me of the old days when these are all I ever owned. Just incase you haven’t heard, that hatch is CLEAN!

that hatch looks great man!

different xclusive joey lol why not west marine?
thanks guys

:lol i know

dude this car is sick, looks awesome, i say keep the color and the int. swap a basic b16 DOHC vtec (or whateverthefuck) than drive it for a while while you build a 2nd motor =]

fix all the rust and it will look great! errr… wait holy shir that shit is hella clean!
Dkid will get male enhancement when he see’s this thread.

… +1

thats pretty much what i wanna do, except to save money i might just keep the motor thats in it and build one this summer but idk thing is realllll slow, but it keeps me out of trouble

its a 20 year old non flashy stock ish civic i dont think youll get int oo much trouble. but yeah i guess you could just stick it out for another summer and save the extra cash and do a DOHCT swap

I think you should get a cheap b18b for this summer man… then youl have your engine bay ready for a b16b or a b18c when the time is right

d16a6 turbo is the route i’d go. :wink:

No…

xclusive in scotia. i remember this thing. i was gonna go check it out. looks great man. seems like you got the right idea with it.

Mmmm EF :slight_smile: