B15 Sentra - Nismo REAR sway bar install?

I know there are lots of spec owners in the club. Did anyone experience any snags trying to install the Nismo Rear Sway Bar?

I was trying to install mine on my '01 SE (w/PP) last night and got about 80%+ done but then couldn’t get the last couple MF’ing brackets to bolt up. It seemed like it was a really tight squeeze between the trailing arms and the bushing bracket backing plates, etc.

Any tips? Am I just a retard?

Thanks.

PS - On a related note, I did get around to installing my Nismo Lower Tie Bar yesterday, and had the first drive this morning. I love it! The steering feels much firmer and the car even seems to track straighter. (I haven’t had a chance to do any spirited cornering yet).

I’m not sure if there are any users on here with a RSB installed. I will have mine soon but I think Kris (Pyrexx) might be the only one with a RSB

I thought of Kris, remembering his spec and all the nismo stuff he did. Is he still around (and active on the forum)?

Just not checking it as often as I should! :slight_smile:

I do have the RSB on mine - it can be a bit of a challenge to install but not impossible. I think I had mine on in about a half hour. Any chance of taking some pics so we might get a better idea of the problem?