Where to buy Sway Bars for B15 Sentra (Eibach or Nismo)?

Still pondering a sway bar upgrade for my Sentra SE. Last year I was seriously considering the Eibach kit.

But PyreXXX was giving a nod towards the Nismo set.

Just for reference here’s the specs of the two sway kits I’m looking at:

Nismo front bar is 23 mm.
Nismo rear bar is 25 mm, adjustable.

Eibach front bar is 25 mm.
Eibach rear bar is 19 mm.

Who sells Eibach and Nismo suspension parts for good prices around here nowadays?

Thanks.

Jason

Jason, if you’re interested in this stuff, you’d be better off buying from the US with our dollar as it is. Check the group buys section on theVboard.com. I love the Nismo bars, they really make the car handle well. Can’t comment on the eibach stuff as I haven’t been in a car with them, but I know the eibach kit isn’t a direct fit - you have to drill extra holes to mount them.

Did you get a “lower tie brace” as well? And what companies make those?

And did you do your sway bar install yourself? If so, I hear the rear is a piece of a cake (for the Nismo at least), but how difficult did you find the R&R of the front bar?

Thanks.

I did get a lower tie bar as well, yes. If you want a cheaper, better alternative, look up the tarmaq 4 point LTB on the Vboard, but I would still recommend the Nismo if you find yourself to be a brand whore.

The install was not too bad - I didn’t find it very difficult and it was the first time I’d ever installed a sway bar before. The directions recommend unbolting the steering rack to make more room for it, but I found it was unneccessary and managed to get it in place anyway because you basically have to loosen the steering rack bolts from the top of the engine (what a bitch!). You just need a front end fork set to pull the end links out of the control arms, but that’s no biggie, partsource loans them out.

Ooooo and RS13 works at parts source… Kris getting rid of your car anytime soon? Inzane and I can pick your car clean

Ha ha ha…we’ll see man. Just have to source the next project car first! :smiley: