B18a1 Swap with EF swap mounts

I have a complete B18a1 swap that i had in my 91 civic hatch. I was driving the car daily until i bought another hatch so i could put this one away and build it. Comes with complete motor, 5 speed cable trans, OBD0 ecu, axles and I will also include with the swap my Place Racing solid swap mounts for 89-91 civic or crx.

Within the last 2000 miles the motor has brand new Clutch, Thermostat, Water Pump, Head Gasket and Timing Belt. Valve train is super clean and you can still see the cross hatch on the cylinder walls. Trans has typical ls third gear grind. The only thing this motor could use is cam seals, which are like or something $7 from Honda and a passenger side axle seal which is like $14 from Honda.

Asking 700 for everything. Call or text Alex anytime, 585-490-1307. Thanks

*sorry about the shitty pic, only one i have of it right now

glws bro.

thanks dude…anybody? anybody?

bumpity

wish i had an ef to put this in :frowning:

glws

you wanna just sell the mounts?

It’s definitely a fun swap and is a great upgrade for the car, and thanks!

Well right now i may have someone interested in the whole swap with the mounts, but if they don’t want it then yes i will just sell the mounts.

how old are the axles, i may be interested if you dont sell the whole package

I’m not entirely sure to be honest, i got them with my parts car. I’ll have to look again but when i put them in my car they didn’t have any rips in the boots and only had a little bit of surface rust on them.

ok LMK there is some1 else on her selling EF B mounts but his pass. mount is the hydro conversion mount

bump, willing to seperate

were you using an aftermarket shift linkage?

If your willing to part out. Let me know how much you want for just the long block. I’m really just intrested in the block

As of right now, the entire car is sold to me. If anything changes myself or Alex will let ya know. :tup:

try paulo

Fixed :slight_smile: but like AShort said, as of right now the sale of the whole car is pending. If it does not work out i will definitely let you know.

ho much for the whole car?

i think it was DA Integra linkage that someone had cut and shortened to work. I got the linkage with my parts car.

Well i wasn’t really planning on selling it but AShort was the previous owner and kept nagging me for it back :biglaugh: but If i were to sell the car i would ask 2 grand. It has DA Integra GSR rear trailing arm and disc brake set up that was brand new until i drove on them and DA Integra front brakes, traction bars, 91 SI dash, carpet and seats in awesome condition, short throw shifter, new rear wheel bearings, 2 new Bridgestone Potenza’s, DA GSR wheels. All it needs is a windshield and to have the overspray sanded off so another coat of paint can be put on. It is painted flat italian olive with chalk board hood and roof as of right now.

willing to seperate the traction bars?

Whole car SOLD to AShort, I will have some various parts for sale though, EF b series swap mounts and such