B5 S4 or Avant stock front bumper

as the title says im looking for a B5 S4/Avant stock front bumper. perfer color to be silver or black but can be any color.

Avants have the same front bumper as a regular A4. S4’s have the same ft bumper whether they are avants or sedans. Relatively hard to come by in these parts, and fetch a good price when they do pop up.

did you just confuse yourself? O_o lol next time give advice to someone who needs it like yourself. B5 S4 sedan/wagon have the same bumper 1999.5 to 2001. thats common knowledge, audi did not make a the S4 pre-1999.5 wagon or sedan. if your not selling one why put your 2 cents in? do you even own a Audi?

The way you have it worded it sounds as though you are looking for an S4 bumper or an a4 Avant Bumper.

I have 5 Audis- 2 b5 s4’s (one as a parts car), 2 A4 Avants and a Urs6. I was going to offer you one because I have an extra, but seeing as you are a dick… I’ll hold on to it for now.

Victory.

i wasnt trying to be an ass but the people ive had to deal with just to get a used s4 bumper id rather just run no bumper. thats your choice if you dont, dont blame you. id be will to pay asking price and drive out to pick it up. even with that people will pull stupidass kids games or when i get there they have a regular a4 bumper. its frustrating as all hell!