baaaahahahahahaha

as long as i get to sleep with katie :naughty:

Katie got some big ass titttays

pics?!?

who the fuck are these people - link/post some pics for reference.

katie is tyhe girl from the chapelle show from the real mad world.

also, kolar likes dudes…

its cool Kolar… so does Fshowcars

Like Twann from in living colour, 2 snaps up in a Z-formation

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

the around the world and back snap

dumb skank that gets on TV = dumb skank that doesnt get on TV. its not like it makes her pussy taste any better.

thats why i didnt see her i was in goddess all night

Youre a twat, and we dont care about you. Fagtacular.

She was in the 80’s room. I had a t-shirt on that said “half man, Half horse”- she actually came up to me and asked which part of me was “horse” I was getting ready to say something smartassed to her, then i took another look up from my vodka and sprite and realized it was Rachel :rofl:

Nope, didnt hit it. Didnt even try. She’s not really that hot, kinda wide in the ass. Cute in the face though IMO.

Congrats, You stayed at home like a biotch and rubbed your girlfriends feet. /yourself

This man knows what he’s talking about. And sorry i didnt talk more when i saw ya Joe, i was pretty trashed. Next time i see you out, ill buy ya a shot.

Yea, i know. I left my camera phone in the car. I never take it into clubs.

A) If you get into a fight, that shit is getting broken

B) If i do dance with a chick and i have my phone in my pocket it makes it seem like i have a raging boner.

She’s the one that was in the army.

Johanna is decent, but i hate how she only wears T-shirts. I would eat Melindas ass with a wooden spoon.

Rachel

Take my response given to vtecsol, then add to it “Mikes mom is a whore”.

You know i was! :bigok:

Truth. But its still kinda nifty to see someone in person that you’ve watched on TV.

w00t w00t!!! More congrats are in order to me. I just quoted and responded to a “nobody”.

I wouldnt consider any of them a “celebrity”. It was just funny that i said before i even went there, that i was gonna find Rachel and slap her on the ass. Which i actually accomplished. :bigok:

Truth.

Meh. I think to a certain extent it is. But a lot of it is an act for the camera.

You’ll be the second roomate to get kicked out, right after shelby.

You dont even like girls :greddy:

Dont worry about it, just go back to watching 60 mins , desperate housewives and CSI you old bastard :wink:

I dont feel the need to further defend my heterosexuality to a $35 dollar haircut getting fruitloop like yourself. (I dont agree with ShalerPunk much, but heres one of those instances.)

True story.

The best one was the MC Hammer snaps. [gayvoice] “2 snaps and a kiss? Cant touch this”[/gayvoice]

2/10 :ugh2:

I thought i saw you in there… I wasnt sure, i was pretty crippled.

[/QUOTE]

/yourself.

^^^^^^^^

Best post eVaR!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: what a post

holy quote’s Batman!

no pics eh?

was Lil Kim there to? did you suck her cameltoe?

wow atleast he has a local witness from the same board.