Back in buisness again ! anyone need there car fixed ?

So after sometime of working for a bunch of corprate assholes and get layed off and fired etc etc. I finally got back into a manager position where I can control almost every aspect of a automotive shop .I will be working with Louis possinelli owner of L&A automotive located on 19 maple ave scotia ny 12302 I provide everything for you re automotive needs from engine swaps/mechanical repair /maintenance /tire mounting and balancing/paint and body work / frame straightening/custom welding and fabrication/towing/computer diagnostics/nysi inspections/ all at competitive prices. I realize most of you on this forum dont know me. So Ill give you a little backround I am a 9 year Ase certified master tech. I specialize in electrical wiring and schematics. I have worked for several local reputable shops jpm automotive, McKenzie’s,Apg motorsports,ammco,518 motorsports etc etc.My painter Joe has a 20 year backround in automotive bodywork and painting hes trained in everything from spies heckler to house of color candy paint.Louis possinelli the owner of the shop I work for has been in business for 45 years he specializes in classic car restoration from Mercedes Benz to general motors.All of our towtruck drivers have clean cdls and are qualified to handle any type of cars or trucks from awd to rwd from dropped on the ground to lifted to the sky .I personally like to think i am a very fair person to work with .I have had many satisfied customers in the past with one problem in the 2 years, when I conducted business on my own. I am not trying to hide it I assembled mafdarks motor improperly which led to lots of problems. But I would like to think that him and I got everything resolved. With that being said I am looking to pull work into the shop I am not looking to compete with synapse on any level or pull work from there door but I would like the chance to work on your car or assist you in anyway please feel free to give me a call at
518-377-1922 -Ryan

Didn’t you do Jasons swap as well in the Civic?

yeap I did jasons winter beater 98 civic
I have also swaped several other member motors
toolow69 z6 swap into 93 cx hatch
westlerdata 94 ls vtec into a gs integra
mitch d16y8 into 99 ek hatch
jdm red itr stainless valves installed
and few others

+1 mounted and balanced my 20’s on my truck :slight_smile:

thanks dj for the support