Badass bike on ebay....

this thing is badass. this bike looks like a ton of fun, with a ton of work done to it. its a little out of my price range at the moment though…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220249161860

for all the money he’s put into that thing…why did he go with AUTOMETER for the speedo and tach? isn’t Autometer supposed to be like a cheapo brand?

still kinda cool though…

because Defi’s wouldnt have looked right ?

definantly a hot bike though …

im thinking maybe for that price they coulda bothered to put the pipes on in a manner that matches side to side … and could have centered the tail light, and not put the seat on crooked …

would be nice if the tail light wasnt a $20 led trailer light too …

:skunk:

how is this bike “gay” in any way?

with the amount of power this bike has and the lack of weight, i bet it scoots along pretty good.

sure it doesnt have any fancy plastics or anything, who needs those anyways. they are only one more thing to replace when you go down.

I’m glad i’m not the only one who saw it,1st row of pics…4th one over.

Doesn’t really appeal to me at that price,seems like its value comes from its low production #'s.:gotme:

Not what I ment. I was just noticing that when this kid spends his time on the internet looking at bikes, his first thought is of Newman.

well it wasnt my first thought, but if you want to think it was, go for it.

this thread goes along with the streetfighter thread, obviously if you have no interest in this bike or just bikes in general, i would appreciate you not shitting on my thread with your ignorance.

X2

:angryhump:

shutup, you sound stupid.

hot bike though

yeah they are the shit end of gauges. thats why 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 second cars run them.

it was a joke you moron, clearly you didnt find the sarcasm.

Kinda cool bike. It would be an upgrade. At least this one has brakes.

I guess it’s hard to read sarcasm over a fucking computer screen.

It wasn’t even a funny joke :shrug:

i guess so, are you done yet?

seriously what the fuck is wrong with people on this site lately, i come on here and everyone just likes to bitch at each other. does life really suck that bad for you guys that you are forced to come on the internet and try to bully people?

Why, because a few people tease you about the obvious?

Get over yourself and get some thicker skin. It’s not a big deal guy, lighten up already :gotme:

i am over it, just seems everytime i post a thread, numerous people shit on it with garbage posts and feel the need to make themselves known for ignorance.

im not saying you, just numerous people on here. i thought it was a cool bike, so do many others. then theres the asshats that dont and just have to put their .02 in.

if you dont like it move on to the next thread. its just that easy.

Cool bike yes, the title no. Thats all I got. :beer2:

I understand that, but you have to take into account people like eviljay and others were soley put on this earth to hatez people on teh internet. It’s really the sole purpose they exist.

Tis a hott bike though, i would love to own a norton or triumph someday, but the prices keep climbing as the years keep passing

Wow that is clean. I like the blend of old school style with new dont kill yourself technology.