Badass content ITT: Definition of badass BMW 5 series/them be fighting words!!!

how do i hype them up, i could careless what they are plated with. its the wheel itself faggot.

have you looked at plating costs? doesnt matter the material value of the gold used, its the process that costs the most.

and nice mr-t starter set, i bet you’d rock that around town if it were yours.

regardless of what you can do with what. finding someone in this area that could do a set of wheels is pretty tough. i dont care who you think you are or what you know. youre a punk with a riced out BMW. clearly youre amazing.

:rofl :rofl

Simmer down children. It’s just wheels.

That’s just how he and the vast majority of this forum rolls man. Just accept it. I did. And I’m a better man cause of it. :rofl

Shit just got real :lol

Funny you noticed the guys with beards over the car…just sayin.

J/k

you deff made it seem like you didn’t like them by calling them cheap, etc. and wheels make or break a car.

how the hell did they make it look like that? strip the metal and leave it exposed?

Sorry for the misconception but the rims are fine, i just dont think there expensive to manufacture as stated below.

Its a work of art from the seemingly dark and troubled mind of the builders,lol

do some research on them then, they are expensive wheels.

:facepalm

The guy you’re talking to is far from a pussy and I think you’d re-think what you said. You’d get your face curb stomped most likely.

Well, probably, if you’re half as gay as that paint job & wheels

your car is slow.