Badass content ITT: Definition of badass BMW 5 series/them be fighting words!!!

figured you wouldnt get it:Idiots

im done

you were talking about the 110 pound kids jewelry were you not?

it twas a joke, i could careless about the bling and the price of it.

I understand, in return I as well was trying to be humorous… Guess you didnt get that.

Gonna have to go and say I am being humorous. You caught me.

numba1scrapppaaaaaaaa

You make yourself sound like a low life piece of shit, just sayin

joey shut the fuck up dude… i dont know this kid but obviously you wouldnt stand a chance. just sayin dont start shit over some fucking wheel talk.

This is the only reason anyone’s starting anything with you bro. You’re dead ass wrong here.

You ever hear the term “those who live in glass houses should not throw stones?”

The wheels on your E39 are garbage, these real Ronal Turbos are absolutely sick. The Gold Plating looks awesome, perhaps not by itself, but sitting on THAT car they do. To an untrained eye (apparently yours) it looks absolutely retarded, like a giant piece of shit. But the wheels are worth 4x what the cars worth, at least, and they’re gold plated because it’s the exact opposite of the rest of the car. It’s there for no reason other than to make people say ‘holy shit that dude gold plated his wheels’.

^Agree’d

Now stop yammering and split this shit- all the whining is
taking away from the badass-ness of this thread

nope

everyone lay the fuck off numbscrapper,

hes got way more money than you
more gold
better wheels
more horsepower
a better car in a better color
hes a boxer and therefore stronger than you
he wins extreme fights against crazy dudes with machetes and guns
hes a body builder
and most importantly he hates to toot his own horn

DO NOT FUCK WITH HIM

:rofl:rofl:rofl

+rep :rofl

lold hard

So you don’t have your own plating bath? Explain your plating setup, or take a picture. I’ve been around several plating baths with a far higher quality than used in jewelry. I’m curious to see what you use.

rollling in class right now :rofl

Do I have the ability to plate? Yes. is plating part of my every day business? No, theres no money in it or at least not as much as in scrap gold. All a “plating bath” is is a tank with gold, or whatever precious metal particles your choosing to plate with filled with acid. There is an electric machine used that is placed into the bath to make the precious metal stick, higher the voltage the quicker it gets done.

IF I plate anything at all if will be for a friend or family memeber meaning a small job. This being said I brush electroplate which is alot easier and faster for smaller objects such as jewelry. You dip a brush which is metal wrapped into cloth. The electric machine is hooked to the brush and the peice your plating. You dip the brush into the solution and brush the non precious metal you are trying to plate.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s235/revmyspace2/graphics/Misc/Bling_Pimp/bling_money.jpg

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4180/gypsygold2er0.jpg

Yup.

What in the fuck are you guys getting all bent about? That car is such a massive pile of horseshit AND the wheels are uglier than Jesus’ ballsac. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DEFENDING A CAR LIKE THAT? SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I am going to LOL eternally when this dude beats the ever-loving-christ out of one of you… I would NEVER sit back and take personal attacks like he has.

You’ve been swinging on numbaonefaggot’s balls since he joined here you herb. Hop off.