Badass Job!!!!!!!

NOT THE SAME BITCH.

google=skynet

Yea, remember seeing those pics awhile back. Weights look weak. wut

I <3 Google, but I have a feeling somehow, someday… they are goign to put A LOT of companys out of buisness and be interweb rulers

yea i remember seeing this show on the 10 best jobs to have and google was the best…also one of the hardest to pass an interview on

Chic playing table tennis needs to be more in focus, hard to tell if I would smash or not.

idk whats more funny, your original post or the fact that you called ping pong tennis lol.

good thing i’m getting set up with an internship at google

This.

Evertime you hit the search button on Google they have to type like mofos to bring up the results. True story.

You noticed heels/boots and jeans too? :ninja:excited

couple of my buddies from flordia work for google and not every google location is as good as the one you posted. but the largest google headquarters is amazing better than any 6 flags or fun park and its called work?

Read the first sentence of the first paragraph. :tbu

Table tennis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Table tennis, also known as ping-pong, is a sport in which two or four players hit a lightweight, hollow ball back and forth using table tennis rackets. The game takes place on a hard table divided by a net. Except for the initial serve, players must allow a ball played toward them only one bounce on their side of the table and must return it so that it bounces on the opposite side. Points are scored when a player fails to return the ball within the rules. Play is fast and demands quick reactions. A skilled player can impart several varieties of spin to the ball, altering its trajectory and limiting an opponent’s options to great advantage.
Table tennis is controlled by the worldwide organization International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF), founded in 1926. ITTF currently includes 215 member associations.[1] The table tennis official rules are specified in the ITTF handbook.[2] Since 1988, table tennis has been an Olympic sport,[3] with several event categories. In particular, from 1988 until 2004, these were: men’s singles, women’s singles, men’s doubles and women’s doubles. Since 2008 the doubles have been replaced by the team events.

LOL Solid