bafol45 or whatever

What happened to this princess? Last I heard, his daddy gave free meals to the DA to get his son off some street racing ticket?

It’s complete BULLSHIT to have threads of fail and not complete the story. I feel soo unsatisified.

Wait what? Is that for real?

:lol good question though.

It got dropped or some shit or majorly reduced. No idea, that’s the point of this thread newb. :lol

I thought you were serious about the free meals thing :rofl But I knew it was reduced or dropped.

i got my ticket reduced too… only cost me 800bucks!

No idea but who knows what the conditions were. :ninja

I got my ticket reduced to a traffic device…didnt cost me shit.

I was just told tonight that it was completely dropped, no points, just a small fine, I believe.

You’re talking about the kid with the black 335xi, bfol45? And this is the ticket at the lot 4-5 weeks ago when he got caught racing the EVO? If so, yeah, just about 100% dropped. And he’s had like 82334 tickets. My very first ticket 2 months ago was a “unauthorized speed contest” and my lawyer just got it dropped to a 3pt speeding ticket yesterday. Fucking pain in the balls.

someone is suckin on suttin there :giggedy :giggedy

:lol

cant hate him for having a dad w/ good connections…

not at all ,if i had it id use it to :nod

Wow. I was certain they would take it to him. He must be connected. :ninja

Saw him today

ya connected his mouth on some dick

lol im jokin the kid is cool… i hope he stops fuckin around tho , at least if he wants to keep his license

who needs a license ask trav he does it all to well

fight the power… :idiots

…and get burned

:mwahaha