Baltimore Burning

we should have a Baltimore thread… rioting is awesome.

I’ve had the news on since 3pm and it’s been incredible live TV to watch. A little while ago some rioters stole a car and drove it through a fire.

This guy gets it:

This was a good take down:

https://youtu.be/ehuBgfwd-rA

CVS set on fire after it was looted. Firetrucks came but the mob was trying to cut the water hoses:

https://youtu.be/ytiE_6qNjzs

All this today and it’s not over yet.

• Updated - - -

Threads merged

the guys cutting the hose live on CNN was pretty crazy…i was wondering if the hose would just rip open and start taking people out…apparently they are designed not to do that when ripped.

so far the best footage i’ve seen was people looting a liquor store, you then see 2 women with a couple of children each walk through the crowd. they appear to be just trying to get out of there until one turns- infant in arms- and starts to head into the store. she must have realized that the baby would limit her looting ability so she turned around and handed the kid off to the other woman then proceeded to enter the liquor store. unbelievable.

I’m trying to find video of the mom of the year that found her son looting, ripped off his mask and started slapping him on live TV :tup:

Well, everyone always wanted a The Wire movie…they’ve been done one better

fire the tear gas, fuck everybody.

This is unbelievable.

Fire the gas gas, fuck everybody. This is quite believable.

The execs at CNN must be proud that all the race baiting articles they’ve pushed for the past year have finally given them the ratings boosting riot they so desperately wanted.

Now if they could just tie a white cop to the disappearance of that Malaysian Air flight they could pop the champagne.

Animals.

Lynch em’ all.

+1

I was flipping between CNN and FoxNews last night (SIDE NOTE: I have no political affiliation with any party, I hate politics, and I don’t EVER watch these channels) and my god is Don Lemon a fucking pile of retard. Hopefully someone sets him on fire.

I couldn’t help but to enter this thread, I should have known better. I’m at a point where I do my best to avoid subjecting myself from having to see or hear about any of this shit, it seriously ruins my day.

I’m sure things will subside this morning as everyone begins heading to their jobs.

Saw it last night…shes awesome. At least that’s one parent that’s “present”

[video]WATCH: Baltimore Rioter Slapped By Mom On News [VIDEO]

These Non-violent protests are pretty awesome. Music, wardrobe changes…this guy wins

http://coed.com/2015/04/27/baltimore-riots-non-violent-protest-videos-photos-freddie-grey-heros/

IB4CARNUT.

And to clarify my statement, I’m not saying that black people are animals. These RIOTERS are animals.

<3

Maybe if we all watch Chappie a few more times the riots will end.

Easy solution- Nuke and Pave !

I live about an hour and a half from Baltimore so this I guess is fairly close to “home”

I’m just here to say that y’all are racist.

If you run from the cops, nothing good is going to happen.

Is it justification for them to sever your spinal cord? Hell no, but bad shit happens when you run.

I applaud this guy. Protecting his business with a machete. Although he really should have a gun.

One man, Brian Woodyard Jr., 32, a bouncer at the Old Clubhouse Beer and Wine store, stood outside the shop with a machete in hand as rioters tried to break in.

“It’s the only thing I have. I can’t pull out a shotgun,” he told the Washington Post. “I was able to clear about 50 people away. I came with my mask on my face, ready to do what I have to do to protect my livelihood.”

^^^^ Judging by the looks of that business, he usually welcomes them in, but not today! lol