Ban Pewter

Heil Pewter … Heil Pewter… Heil Pewter

did u lube them?

:rofl:

dam no reply,must be having fun milking his sheeeeeeeeeeeeeep@!

Who’s your henchman in the background?

Ur weak, STFU and ask whitey for your money back and never come back to E-fighting again…kthnxbye

Who the fuck asked your opinion

N oneed to ask dipshit, i will say my opinion whenever the fuck i please

when ppl say shit to you, u always say “who asked you”???

point?

then if u know the answer, why ask?

U make no sense:stick:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/yelo69/Brian_Hitler.jpg

Wenn Sie meine Autorität disputieren, Ich werde Sie verbieten

That Hiter thing is now old so stop saying shit that Pewter is Hiter and STFU

Obviously your opinion is noted. Look at all the kids coming to save Pewter. Did he give you candy too little boy?

most ppl dont know you or know that you know him…let it go, most of em are trying to fit in and think that if they can make some post in efighting others will think they are cool

Was just fucking around with Brian and he knew that. That is just how it is where we came from. Thought this was about efighting. Just busting their balls a bit too when they are replying. Just thought since this was efighting that they were prepared for the responses back and that this was how it worked.

:rofl:

Here is your reply asshole i am 14 and i will fight back, and i am not saving pewter, what the fuck did he do to you, fuck your mom or something

Was just fucking around with Brian and he knew that. That is just how it is where we came from. Thought this was about efighting. Just busting their balls a bit too when they are replying. Just thought since this was efighting that they were prepared for the responses back and that this was how it worked.

Read the above (if you can read yet at your age)… GO GET 'EM TIGER!!