BANANA BOAT BATTLE 2005!

:lol:

so i was minding my own business rolling down some boring street, when all the sudden this yellow looking benz?! or something rolls up next to me… talking shit

“your car looks like cat piss!”

well wtf it was on from there, 40mph roll to 110

it was for the most part even till i had to slam on the brakes because some truck showed up out of nowhere… althought admittedly at the top end i feel he probably would have started to pull, that n/a bastard

we met up later and he said i beeped to fast, which is bullshit, i think he just couldnt hear because he had some weird emo shit blaring from his speakers… i had a relatively bad 3-4 shift, so i guess it’s even. all those excuses just mean a rematch is due!

also we ran into a contour SVT who wanted a roll, that outcome is in the video too

http://media.putfile.com/evo8vsE36M3

The banana boat doesn’t race anyone.

I have to raise the :bsflag:

Had to be another car/driver

yellow benz’s are so gay!

BUT YELLOW M3’s are HOTT

Adam’s shifting skills are on par with skunk’s downshifting skillz

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP!

^^^^OUCH…you went there… lol

Damn, that was as cold as ice. Money shifts everywhere…

lol… I thought skunky was slower than that…

^^^oh…thanks…ass LOL

that was a compliment…

kiss me

omg yellowness surrounds…

one of you should get yellow tints and wear a yellow jumpsuit

i just found out it’d cost 5k to do a full repaint from an amazing shop in NJ.

Thats cheaper than I expected. FUCK.

^^^…don’t change the color!!! booo…hisssssssss

If you actually spend $5k, you deserve a kick in the nuts.

well, id honestly rattlecan black it. but thatd only happen if i knew i was going to own it forever/a very long time. but right now an emergency could happen, and i like knowing i could sell my car for a good amount if i needed to. that being said,unfortunately, i dont think flat black evos sell very well. haha

and unless i win the lotto, or after my car is done and i win 5k, im not painting it

just sell it to me for like $5000

I wanna piece of da yellooooozzzz…

Noooobooooody knnnowwsssssss, the troubleeeeeee I ssseeeeeeeee, in getting SOMEONE TO FUGGIN RACE ME!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Damit, I am going to Starbux now, and I am gonna race grandma and her walker on the way…

DONT EVEN START saturday night you knew we were goin back out for more vids…

and you had to go to wegmans :crap:

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

wegmans bathrooms >*