opinions needed

well, im dumb, you all know this, but that is not the point in question here.

i drove into my garage with my bike on my roof rack and needless to say i was about 3 feet too tall. yea, my roof looks awesome, BUT, it gives me an excuse to repaint my car, considering i am going to have them respray/fix/add a 3M rockblocker for my front bumper as seen here …
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c355/viggenman/Picture194.jpg
…and also my hood/roof

so to do this, they will need to blend the front fenders to the hood/bumper the front doors to the fenders/roof which is a lot of sanding/priming anyway.

SSOOOOOO. should i just do a color change? what do you think?

:eek:

:rofl:

I like the color (blue)… get it repaired

and here is the yellow i want.

http://www.swedishmotors.com/

i say keep the blue

blue is fine. save the money

^^ and BTW, when my car is a showcar, I am having those 3 spoke propellar rims from that yellow saab custom made for my car

they are the only 3 spokes i have ever liked on a car and i think they go so well with the rest of the body lines.

your stook is Yellow…keep it blue :slight_smile:

lol “just do a color change”

You going to throw 3000-4000 atleast at it for a decent color change.

White is very tempting
Did they even make 93s in white???

BLUE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN…i love that blue…its not a Stook leave it blue

yellow cars suck!

seriously tho, id say keep it blue, its nice. it would probably cost way more to do a color change.

no, only 900s. thats why i want to do it. esp. championship white, i would be the only who would have it…

I vote white.

The blue is VERY hot
but viggens are that blue :confused:
White on the other hand, Would look hott…er…

What was the name of the 900 white? Why did you pick Championship white?

The blue looks great

i know. the only viggens you see are blue, black, red or silver…no yellow ever(tho there are very limited numbers produced in yellow, they do exist) and there was never a white produced…

being different is a good thing. and i like the idea of maintaining a white car(easy)

WORD…werent u just bitching about the 90k service or whatevfer u had to do…ge the roof and hood fixed and keep it blue

yes bitching

keep it blue

u fucking pot head