Bar Louie

was there sunday night, very nice place! Casual yet classy, kinda setup like JackAstors, big bar lots of tables too, big menu! its at the galleria mall across from Bravo, its in the new section by the parking ramp.

We valeted yesterday and noticed it was open. Can wait for the steakhouse to open. Should have went there instead of Zebbs

BarLouie was in FL for ev er… good beer selection, and usually hot waitresses.

yea Valeted there today and did you know they open at 11

i valet to what are your real names

I can has valet too. I’m steve hewitt. and you are…? :slight_smile:

Def a nice place, yet def seems to make for drunken tools in our valet lane though lol

i’m thinking about going there. i’ve been wanting to go for awhile. maybe i’ll head out there tonight. steve you working?

I was just at the one in pittsburgh a few months ago. The food was over priced and shitty, would go back for the witresses.

Tom Sabol, yours?

I am going to see if there is any hot waitresses. I will play the guy from out of town and go alone so I can seem available.

john kramer

No sir, I need to get back on the schedule there asap!

yea seen 1 maybe 2 cute girls while i was there yeasterday, i cant wait for the steakhouse to open, u know there will be hot waitresses there

BTW the place is open DAILY till 2am!

well it is a bar… :gtfo:

I had my wifes truck valeted sunday around 430-5. we left about 7. Did any of you guys park it?? Blk escape. i tipped the guy 2 bucks. a nice blk family?? lol

i went tonight. all in all was a great time. it’s expensive, but the food was good and the service was good.

i don’t know what you are talking about with hot waitresses. it was mostly a bunch of dudes. there was only a couple waitresses. they weren’t overly attractive, but the service was great.

when i was there sat night it was all female waitresses

The bitches come out of the woodwork for you bladez…i put up flyers about how dreamy you are.