The Stillwater

see: http://thestillwater.com/

one of the coolest bars ive ever been to. speaking in terms of atmosphere and ambience.

the crowd is mostly older its a GREAT place to hang out.

its on delaware past chipewa

ive been there twice, once for an open mic night that was pretty chill and tonight for dinner. the building is spectacular and so was the food. highly recommended. :beer:

A++++++ 10/10 whatever.

for the people who have never seen it, check out the gallery and take the 360 degree tour. make sure to look up. its a pretty chill place.

I used to do Valet there, and hang out there every now and again. The manager Jerry is the old manager from Harrys Harbor Place. Great menu, great atmosphere, and great people. I second your rating!

I can agree with that. I was there a few weeks ago. The dinner we had was absolutely phenomenal. Highly recommended.

I used to valet there too with Onyx and a few people on here. I loved the bar. Fridays and Saturdays were the times to go and hang out.

Use to be Lord Chumleys. When it was LC I went there for dinner and the food was awesome! I wonder if they kept the people in the kitchen? It’s like 486 Delaware or something, if heading down delaware towards downtown it’s on your left right before Virginia if anyone else wanted to know.

Its definately a cool place, but its a PITA to get a drink at that small ass bar sometimes

Am I the only one that thought of Kicker when they read the thread title?

its a pain in the ass to walk through that place on a friday or saturday night, and if you want to get a drink–good luck. food however is delicious.

I’ve always loved a good Stillwater night.

But a 10/10 A++++++++++++++? Really?

Edit - Oh and +1 to the food.

take lsd and explore all the roped off places. that’s where all the fun is

Thats why in the summer I will walk next door and stuff the drink in my coat and come back to the patio… It’s also cheeper that way…LOLZ

stillwater has a nice atmosphere because of that upper terrace and ceiling, but totally too crowded around the bar area a lot. i had fun there during a dj night, but was also there a handful of other times and open mic. my only complaint is i hate places that give you shots in cough syrup cups. the first time i went though was open mic and i seriously thought it was baby boomer/nursing home night, wayyy too many people with grey hair, so its best to go with friends

They have 2 bars now so getting a drink is easier, and they will be building a patio out front this summer according to the owner.

Its decent. They usually play funky house Saturdays so I used to go.
Clean and decent crowd but not very exciting. Good place to take your girl for a drink.
Crowd is late 20’s/early 30’s and well dressed/behaved.

Compared to the rest of Buffalo bars its on top. Overall its decent.