Battling it out in a Warzone

Well guys the rear bumper is on. Fenders on the other hand is a bitch. Drive fenders are okay but the passenger fenders are clipping. That was fixed today know finale prepping once again and prime

np man, youre added

Good job on the car, definitely an improvement from when you first got it, in terms of value, it’ll be a profit regardless since you got it for free but if i were in your shoes, i wouldn’t sell, not after you put that much work into it but thats just my thoughts.

Thanks guys later on 2 day i’ll post the rear view of the car now since i bought a bumper… PS does anyone know how to remove the lens from the rear tail light?

Hey Shotta, You inspired me to do some work on my 240. I cant wait until tomorrow because This thing is looking better n better every day. Dont sell the car for $2K there are way rustier ones in Quebec and guys ask for $4+K. Once you have some cash saved up buy some clean metal fenders anywhere from $50-$100 each for really clean ones without rust n bondo. Dont put a RB25 ( not that it isnt WAY better than RB26) but an SR has a nice balance and is light, also way easy to work on n easy to fins parts gaskets etc for. Do your research we have all been screwed by haters and douche bags. Keep up the good work youre headed toards the right direction. Coupe <3

Thanks bro :slight_smile:

i dont think you can remove the lens just the bulbs and light its self are you talking about silvia lights?like half clear half amber/red

well i have a damage tail lights and i have a good pair of tail light But the good pair lens are damage and the damage tail light lens are mint. I just want to remove the lens and change over.

you have to cook it in the oven( never tried this before so don’t ask me how) thats what my friends told me

Just to let you guys know. The car is Parked up in the garage and I’ve all the parts i need that i didn’t have at first. I also got all my paint so next summer i’ll paint the car.

since every one is talking about build threads i thought i should resurrect it:P

any up date dude?

looking good for a free car so far man keep it up

Oh wow! Paint made a huge difference! Good Luck with your build :slight_smile:

Thanks guys.
I’m doing some body adjustment

Well guys the winter is here and i parked my car up early but still did minor work on it. Soon it will be painted in the year 2010.

I’ve removed the front bumper from the car just to do minor fitments, I’ve added a Wing thanks to “BELONTAY_TYPE-M”.

Here’s some picture

Just to let you guys know what i’ve done.

Hey guys.

Though i would update everyone on my re storing 240sx.

Recently this summer been busy and I hardly have time for the car but slowly putting in time. I’m at a stage that i just want my car 2 be finished and on the road so i can enjoy it. So I’ve primed the again also sprayed the top of the car a color. Sometime this week i’ll spray the bottom half of the car when i get time off from my ( co-op ).

Also guys don’t worry about the blue spray lines it’s from the after spray.

Primed

Top Color

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r342/MistahShotta/p_00127.jpg
http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r342/MistahShotta/p_00128.jpg