Battling it out in a Warzone

yea my cousin gave me the car and I’ve been thanking him a lot for the car.

thanks guys

im good trini. just trying to make mine ya no.

peace

Car looks good, Congratts on turning it into something along the way of nice. Im excited to see the finshed product! Oh and dont listen to some people on here there opinion doesnt matter.

thanks alot guys :slight_smile:

keep the car and get it done or else face a ‘‘whomp whomp’’!!

car lloook better then b4 soo (wooot woot!!!)

looks better… but i told you those fenders are fucked! it looks like you put 4 liters of bondo on the passenger side fender then shaped it with a butchers knife, the edge should have a mild round to it, just like the drivers side one. round it off a little and you might be able to pull it off.

If you guys can get me fenders metal i’ll be down just get me the price guys

I didn’t even have to read 1/2 way through your story to know the guy 'Who wants to buy your car" was a lowballin douche bag…

Its looking good, but I would have recommended against blending the skirts into the quarters/fenders…

throw some extreamly sharp nails in seats they can’t steal it with holes in there ass

LOL ONLY you would do something like that.

great work and progress.keep it up

At first i was against it but now i’m not b/c i want the car too look clean.

thanks accelr8

Thank you dubv for the bumper v-speed now my bodykit complete will post pic 2mrrw or Sunday.

In terms if selling it or not, it really depends. There are some major issues with the car right now which some would deem to be eligable for sale, however since you’ve put so much effort into it you will regret selling it.

I think it also depends on what you will be using it for.

Track-car/beater = dont sell it

daily driver = sell it, you can find another 240sx with a body in better condition.

IMO, I dont think you should. Youve taken more steps forward than back…so there is no sense in selling it. Learn as much as you can from this car, cause this circumstance can turn out to be a really big stepping stone into something much bigger and better…you’ll come out of this with a lot of knowledge and experience.

I honestly cant wait to see the end product of this, keep it up SHOTTA

Thanks ryan.
well its coming together well so its goin be something

add me on msn bro. dj_mistahshotta@hotmail.com

hand outs ftw.

^this is a true statement i was the one that painted the car red then randy didn`t want to do thing right and well it turned out bad and the fenders where a bitch to try and paint over talk about bondo bondo bondo hopefully you sanded all that out and put a couple of nice weld on and they will be workable.

and i only say this as i dont want to see you loose a fender while driving down the road on another note keep up the good work it will take a while but be well worth it when your all done