bbq football

the tape myteriously got erased…:smiley:

nothing but team FATS kicking ass on us skinny guys anyway. :smiley:

atleast i was on team skinny…:D…i wish the vid was rolling on the kick into spanglers car

that was a tense(sp?) moment :scared:

that is correct!!! :hs:

punting ball near cars =the bad!ball landing in my car window and on my seat=you need to go to who ever you pray to and thank them again-cause if it would of hit anywhere else-you would of met him :bigok:

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :stick:

how do u know,wasnt u on ur leasch?(sp) :slight_smile:

leash? wtf is that. i was standing under a tree while you guys were playin football. decided to go for a walk. man hour and a half of sleep owned me.

:

:stick: :stick: :bsflag: :bsflag

I thought that there were 2 cameras rolling during the 1st game?? :dunno:

hannibals chick :bigthumb:

i thought i was losing a lung…

i have a dent in my rib cage where my ribs don’t connect anymore… i had the football tucked in there and i landed on it… i thought i was going to have a rib poking through my right lung…

i feel fine today though… the mosquito bites i got hurt a hell of a lot more than any of the hits i took in the game.

[QUOTE=ShalerPunk]i thought i was losing a lung…

i have a dent in my rib cage where my ribs don’t connect anymore… i had the football tucked in there and i landed on it… i thought i was going to have a rib poking through my right lung…

i feel fine today though my pussy still hurts pretty badQUOTE] :stick: :eek3: :wtf:

i didnt sleep from 11am sat till 3am monday morning!
yet im still fine

Re-enactment

SET…HUT!

Slowcamaro catches ball.

Slowcamaro’s face = :eek4:

Slowamaro falls on the ground like a little sissy to avoid getting hit.

i am not sore…i didnt see that on the tape and i got the tape :smiley:

your not sore cause you took a dive every time the ball came within 10 feet of you. :tounge:

you stole the tape?

i was the best QB for team we suck