BBS LM Reps

Hey guys,

Looking to find some 17inch BBS LM reps in 5x100.

Thanks!

Me too but in 18 or 19’s 5x120

If u wana step ur game up I have real lm’s :wink: but proly not what ur looking to spend …pm me if ur interested

What are you looking to spend on these?

Hey justin,

Right now I can grab a set of ESM 004 rims for around $750 brand new. So basically in that range. I have a cousin in CT who has them on his VW, and I really like how they look.

There are about 900 sets for sale in the 5x100 classifieds on Vortex.

Just make it easy and buy them directly from ESM. Im tempted to buy a set for my Miata.

Nooooooo, If so keep my old wheels so I can buy them back. Maybe I’ll buy a miata :gotme:

Im tempted to put a feeler out there to sell em, change it up for something different. Probably gonna keep them though. Look good, Round. Light as hell. Still looking to change it up a bit. Got that itch!

Everyone should buy a Miata!

Thanks for that tip! There are def a ton of LM rrps on there. I’ll keep an eye out.

I must give a boo to replica wheels

Agreed. I was just lending a recommendation.

I’ll agree, but in my case and a lot of cases where people want rep wheels, I’m not going to put wheels on my car that are worth more than the car haha I really don’t care that much and don’t want to spend that much money. They’re round, they roll, they hold a tire, and they look cool.