be-rad.

you are a bitch for not playing hockey last night because your vagina was bleeding.

that is all.

bleeds for 8 days doesn’t die. would you want him around?

Go choke on a fucking diet pill u fucking wanna-be cool guy faggot…

kthnxbye

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0001/10

Thread backfire…

^^^^ :yawn

how many licks does it take for dan to get to the center of the hole?

like dan needed anymore people there to score on him…

please rethink your status on pittspeed and never come back please.

:rofl:

please you scored twice on like 15 shots!

you were 0 for 5 on the first 5 shots of the game!

^^ yes with no warm up! I was tired… as the game went on I was good! Look I was really upset I did not get to play with be-rad after everyone hyped it up so much that there was someone taller than the glass playing at harmar on tuesday nights!

Next week, pussy. you better show, no lame ass excuses b/c of school or anything else for that matter. schools out bitch! Now I’m gonna take you to class on the ICE!

:mrT:

Do u really think you are super cool guy now that u have lost fake weight? Anybody can take diet pills and lose weight and look like a crackhead afterwards and brag about it. U look lke shit Dan and u brag how u did it ALL without pills…HA! U lie more than slowshelby, just becasue u lost weight doesn’t mean you are now liked more nor does it mean u can try to put me in my place becasue it will never work. Once a fat kid always a fat kid…

You MR2 owners and your excuses. pssh.

seriously.

This thread makes me ashamed of coming on Pittspeed anymore…the people they let on here, pfshhhhhhhhhh