Beaverun Auto X 10/03

Anyone else going? :blue:

Nah got a meeting to be at out in Greensburg. I’m eyeing up the Saturdays though, I’ll post on which ever one I head out to!

I’ll probably come out to the 10/27 Sat event. Hoping I can talk some of my OH Z buddys from ZROC to come out as well. I’ll burn some rubber for you on Wed tho :slight_smile:

dam,im swapped this week or i would come ride with Jinx!!!:sad:

Don’t tempt me. I can’t get out of work an hour early today to make it there by 4.

I’d like to get a few people together for the Oct. 27th run. My friend wants to take his GLI out and of course greenEGcoupe is in.

:love:

You guys missed out on an excellent day yesterday!!! Only 12 cars came out, I got in OVER 20 runs :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: Freaking kick ass! I’ll be going out on the 17th, not sure about the 10th. I’ll let yall know.

The 27th is out for me, It’s the ECZA’s yearly fall meet/show that I just found out about (and I’m the secretary lol) and it’s in West Chester.

Is this a new thing they’re doing this year, or has this been going on for a while now?

They have been doing this for a few years now. I just push them on here cuz they are easy if you just wanna go out and not have to worry about classes and chasing cones and want to see what your car can do. Sort of a gateway drug kinda thing ya know?

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33317

Speaking of which I might skip this Saturday and go next Wednesday I’m not sure. Just found out some friends of mine are going next Wednesday, I just hate the weekdays since its hit or miss on the amount of cars that show up. As Jinxxy demonstrated :wink:

Definitely didn’t see the other thread. I will certainly have to make time before the end of the year and make it up there.