BeaveRun low key auto-X 9/23

Low Key Auot-X 4-7pm $30 entry.

Weather permitting, I’ll be heading up…anyone else going?

Had I known a day earlier I might have been able to join you. Eh no big deal, they just added a bunch of fall dates on their website.

Weather permitting being the key word, but I’ll probably be out there.

I was trying to drag Kyle away from his computer, but alas no luck.

I may be up there, spectating or driving. who knows.

I might make the trip if i’m in town. Only been to 2 of these this year

Dave they just added a bunch of fall dates. I have some tire to kill so I’ll probably go to as many as time allows. They event picked up two saturdays so if you end up going to any of them lemme know!

AutoX Fall Extension

Wednesdays - $30:
October 3, 4pm-7pm
October 10, 4pm-7pm
October 17, 4pm-7pm

Saturdays - $35:
October 6, 10am-4pm
October 27, 10am-4pm

yea i will be at this one hopefully driving this time

I’m interested in seeing a thirdgen out there. I will talk to beth’s dad and see if he would want to bring his l98 out. Kurt had it at North Park in the spring and it did pretty well for itself.

yea i figure with all the mods i have suspension wise and motor wise i should be able to run pretty good, the thing handles like a huge go cart its awesome, i plan on having even more done i sold my 240sx and all that money is going into the car im making a summit run monday or tuesday

i just bid on a l98 with only 7k original miles on it still in the car so hopefully i win it

I’m down, since my car is finally up an going again.

Might go up and watch.

EDIT nevermind, I forgot I am going to the Steelers game.

Wow I need to read closer. I dunno why this didn’t come to me sooner, but far as I know at beaverun on 9/23 there is no autox listed.

http://www.beaverun.com/thrills_autocross.htm

Read the dates. I checked under their main schedule as well, no luck. The next one is on the 19th (which I still might goto since I need practice before nationals). There is a race at North Park on the 23rd is that what you ment?

Might be heading up. Anyone know of any local places to pick up some hub centric rings?

Ok so anyone else going up this Wednesday? As of right now its looking pretty good for me.

Im in its time to play with the new car!!!

I’ll be there! :smiley: YAY looks like a great day too weather wise!

Cool! I just found out my other friend his bringing his black hatch up. Mine will be the shiney one with the stickers, you’ll know it when you see it. Though I’ll probably be rolling in at 4pm on the dot. Usually I don’t even have time for a course walk I just go and figure it out on the way. Looking forward to it!

Anybody wanna meet up then go ??? Im bring the cooler.

Count me in Pauly, I’ll leave from work at 4.