Beaverun "Low Key" autox's (think test n tune)

Just wanted to throw these out there for anyone interested. But beaver has picked up on their weekend/weeknight autox program again. Its a little more expensive right now at $35 on weekends and $30 on weeknights, but I heard its going to possibly get lowered. Basicly you just show up, there is no tech or anything so you have to make sure you car is cleaned out. I dunno if they have loaner helmets or not but most any helmet they were ok with (saw a dude running in like a halfshell motorcycle helmet lol). I got like 20 runs in this past saturday so you get good seat time. Check their website calendar to make sure the dates havn’t moved or if they have added new ones, but here is what I pulled so far. I know if its on a weeknight it starts at 4pm, and on a weekend its like 10am. If you show up late, they will still take you long as you have money lol.

http://www.beaverun.com/calendar.asp

June 3 - Beaverun ‘low key’ autox

June 7 - Beaverun ‘low key’ autox

June 21 - Beaverun ‘low key’ autox

July 1 - Beaverun ‘low key’ autox

July 5 - Beaverun ‘low key’ autox

July 19 - Beaverun ‘low key’ autox

September 6 - Beaverun ‘low key’ autox

Oh wow, that’s nice.

Do you see this Gearhead… :stick:

Just a FYI, they added a autox for this Saturday August 12th. Its on the main page of the website not their autox section. $35 bucks, runs 10am till 4pm, more runs than you’ll probaly want to handle. BTW you can show up anytime between 10 and 4 and they will still let you in long as you wave cash at them lol. And the last one (for beaverun anyways) after this is Wednesday Sept 6th, $30 bucks and 4pm to 7:30pm in the afternoon.