been wondering bout some funny stuff people hear

the house siding bodykit was awesome until you saw the woodgrain.

[quote=“intense98rt,post:20,topic:30315"”]

HotRodKid, post up that picture from the state college Carlise. The one with the 3rd gen eclipse with the fake intercooler. That by far was one of the funniest things I’ve saw. Or that other car that used house siding to make a body kit.

[/quote]

actualy, AFAIK i dont have pics of either

I think I might have it at home… I’ll check later

Pretty common, but I always shake my head at dual exhaust V6 F-bods. If it sounded good it wouldn’t be that bad, but GM V6’s sound like ass.

:fyi: You dont know what you’re talking about!! GM V6 sounds fuckin SWEEET!

…ok I know it sounds like shit :violin:

[quote=“newman,post:16,topic:30315"”]

i had some guy telling me he had a twin turbo eclipse.

tt I4… :bloated:

(although i have seen it on a honda)

[/quote]

Actually I think I saw one at the Buschur shootout. It had twin T-25s or something. :bloated: x 2

LOL at this whole thread, brings back some memories.

Back when I was like 16, about 10 years ago, i lived next to this kid who was a compulsive lier.

I remember the first car he got was a little nissan nx—, don;t remember the number), anyways it was stick shift, and we thogh it was the fastest thing on the planet. HE PERSISTED that it had TWIN TURBO’s, one day when I made him show me, he pointed to the 2 master cylinders for the brakes. :frowning:

Than years later he got a ford ranger manual as well, and said it had a ferrari rear end, I was like “WTF world do you live in man…You can’t be telling everyone that.”

My car is faster because it has rpms.

That fake intercooler was the best thing I had ever seen.

wow this thread took off. holy shit

funny stuff to everyday i see or hear something funny like the kid that looked at and is buying a 1956 mustang? weird i dunno.

keep going i know theres more

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999…1QQcmdZViewItem

[quote=“1995z2d8,post:30,topic:30315"”]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999…1QQcmdZViewItem

[/quote]

HAHA I am going to ask him how many miles are on the car, and tell him he is retarded.