Funniest thread ever!!!!!!!

It speaks for itself http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14434&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

LOL, im suprised i havn’t already seen that on 780. What a tool “Vtec and turbo will make it like DOUBLE TURBO YO, my uncle is a SUPER GOOD MECHANIC”

“And teh dealer was like fo realzz yo, those 105/60/14 's chromes are for mad street races like shiiiiat, youll beat a vette!”

–ThE EdGe

my favorite was the headlight fluid haha lmao that was the funniest quote ever

That has to be a joke.No one is that stupid!!At least I hope not.

you mean my car had a turbo all along and I only got it for $300. bucks, talk about a deal, I’d better go look for some older vettes to lay out :twisted:

lol if this guy is for real…

I saw a post on the net for an S2000 where the guy installed NAWS in his valve cover gasket to make a dry setup run like a wet kit. He thoughts that since it was installed over the intake valves that it would be ok. But when he went to spray he “didnt notice any gains” so he bumped it up to a 150 shot and still dint notice anything. He thinks there is a hole in the line somwehere and that its not getting into the engine. I think his cams and valves are getting some really good “laughs” from his whole setup. I know the guys on the forum where laughing pretty hard.

When you see stuff like that you know it has to be a joke though. I dont think people that stupid know how to use a computer.

some of the things he is saying are too obvious …he isnt that dumb

hahahaha joke or not i’m crying right now man. thats fucking comedy. BTW deathby240, what size turbo is that? she’s huge.

EDIT: guys i am not faek I just got tirbo wrong :lol:

yeah thats it buddy, you just didnt spell turbo right… hahahhah

It speaks for itself http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14434&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

LOL, im suprised i havn’t already seen that on 780. What a tool “Vtec and turbo will make it like DOUBLE TURBO YO, my uncle is a SUPER GOOD MECHANIC”

“And teh dealer was like fo realzz yo, those 105/60/14 's chromes are for mad street races like shiiiiat, youll beat a vette!”

–ThE EdGe

my favorite was the headlight fluid haha lmao that was the funniest quote ever

That has to be a joke.No one is that stupid!!At least I hope not.

you mean my car had a turbo all along and I only got it for $300. bucks, talk about a deal, I’d better go look for some older vettes to lay out :twisted:

lol if this guy is for real…

I saw a post on the net for an S2000 where the guy installed NAWS in his valve cover gasket to make a dry setup run like a wet kit. He thoughts that since it was installed over the intake valves that it would be ok. But when he went to spray he “didnt notice any gains” so he bumped it up to a 150 shot and still dint notice anything. He thinks there is a hole in the line somwehere and that its not getting into the engine. I think his cams and valves are getting some really good “laughs” from his whole setup. I know the guys on the forum where laughing pretty hard.

When you see stuff like that you know it has to be a joke though. I dont think people that stupid know how to use a computer.

some of the things he is saying are too obvious …he isnt that dumb

hahahaha joke or not i’m crying right now man. thats fucking comedy. BTW deathby240, what size turbo is that? she’s huge.

EDIT: guys i am not faek I just got tirbo wrong :lol:

yeah thats it buddy, you just didnt spell turbo right… hahahhah