beer

it’s YUENGLING… if you’re going to all be beer connoisseurs… at least spell it right…

Just spell it like a yinzer would say it!

YINGALING

My wife is from Albany. Her friends called one night and said they were getting drunk on some new Chinese beer. Yuengling! I laughed my ass off. :rofl:

:rofl:

i drank a few Sam Adams Boston lagers last night

Sam is great beer. Love their Black Lager, tasty as heck.

I like Imperial Stout, it’s ultra dark, even the head is a bit brown.

Holy selection Batman! I wouldn’t know where to start. I would never want to live in DC due to gun laws and some other buffoonery that goes on there, but at least now I know it has some redeeming value.

you don’t have to go to dc to buy beer… there are plenty hole-in-the-wall places around our area that have plenty of beer choices…

for example:

http://www.monvalleyabate.org/html/mv_molnar’s.htm

D’s is pretty well stocked too, if you’re not looking for a whole case.

I like D’s because I can try a number of beers, without committing to a whole case. It sucks when you think you like the first one, get tired of the beer on the 2nd one, but still have 22 left. I have found a lot of beers I like 1, then it’s not as good afterward. Guinness Extra Stout is much more consistent. I can drink those continually.

ha ha my bad. I’m not a beer connoisseur I like to drink it occasionally but me I prefer hard liquor almost anything hard Wild Turkey, Cap. Mo., Tequila, and list goes on. easier to get drunk quicker on liquor then keep the buzz with beer.

mmmm Wild Turkey