BENNY BENASSI April 26th

Just a heads up…dont think I am going as I have been out of the scene for some time. Who ever goes take some pics.

location would be nice

The Guvernment sir.

yay :slight_smile: ty!

HELL YEAH YOU SUMBITCHPILEOMONKEYNUTS

YES

would bring back some nightmares from the last benassi set.

OUT!

:slight_smile:

“out of the scene” for some time? didn’t i just see you at PVD not too long ago?

and bet your ass i’ll be there…

That was an exception since PVD has not been in Toronto in years…lol…He is coming back in May and that should be pretty insane. :rofl:

No. Fucking. Wai.

You poo head

You better go. It’ll be my birthday celebration! We just won’t die this time :slight_smile:

is Monica going?

hahaha i kid.

iS that your gf?

nah bro. no gf for me right now.

actually, the above and beyond trip last year made me single. haha.

ROFLMAO MIKE

im down

have any of you guys been to laser quest? heading up to benny with a few friends and we wanted to try that place out while we’re in toronto.

ugh i can’t go now…have a grad party and a bday party that day.

but, the dragonfly lineup this year looks killer…so far i’ve heard armin van buuren, ferry corsten, and paul van dyk…

Mike? Ken? Where are you two to chime in? You guys alive today? How was it? :meh:

mike had a giant vagina and we ended up not going :(…needless to say, i was crushed

WAT!?

yeah, gotta go see him at dragonfly. i knew if i went it would kill half my weekend and ive got way too much end of semester shit goin on now to go. bummer but he will be here in june so its alright. plus avb in may :wink: 2 more weeks of gayness for me then im free

edit: Ken, you were crushed alright, at average joes :lol: