Bennyfizzle's dicktone 318i build thread.

:rofl

As always I’m down for whatever, but I highly doubt it’ll do very well from a dig on the 205/40s this year, not to mention a little mo powa.

Lies!

LITTLE bit

Break that 200 barrier SON

Hoping to trap 210 for this year. I think the new intake boot should get me there

That intake boot better be made out of unobtainum!

it’s actually made of a very stable solid rocket fuel that only breaks down and releases into the combustion chamber at full throttle, generating roughly 45 tons of thrust out of the custom thrust vectoring nozzle.

the nozzle is made of unobtanium, silly.

Are you using a solid fuel design of a double-truncated-cone perforation in the rear aft section or just a gimbaled fuel block for thrust vector control?

I’m curious as to how you got your hands on technology from the upcoming project WALRUS

I meant whp, but I like where your heads at.

It will trap 210 in the free fall mile. Its gunna take all the rocket fuel you got to get it that high.

Theres a catch tho. You can only run it once and then you have to build it yet again.

sounds like last year, idk if i have it in me so soon. :rofl

imdonelol

You rolling with the same exhaust you had last year? That sounded gud.

not even close.

bigger and better headers, and a big single 3" with only one muffler and one useless resonator.

Just need to do the sway, the brakes, and the x-brace, and swap the tie-rods and the front suspension is done.

Rear’s still sitting-will be in friday night.

Driveshaft sitting pretty after a quick rebuild/repaint.

fukken GOLD

cleaning the squirrel nests out from on top of the tank :wtf

yyyeeeaaaaa need to paint these again :rofl

Good stuff…

After all of that work, the underside of your E36 will be easier on the eyes than the entire exterior of mine, that’s for certain!

I painted my calipers gold once… I hated it and painted them aluminum silver again

oh dude my car is going to be horrendously ugly from the outside, it’s prettiest parts are the ones tucked up underneath it :rofl

and even those aren’t too pretty.

functional though!

I only did it because:

car is gold-ish
I have gold bbs stickers for the wheels.
figured it would go well sitting behind black wheels.