Bennyfizzle's dicktone 318i build thread.

wait til you see the engine bay!

:rofl

So whats the progress like on this bitch?!

school tues/wed/thurs so not a whole lot, yanked the tie-rods off last night to get rid of the crush washer, and replace the tierods for a LITTLE more steering angle.

one of my new rear wheel bearings might be messed up, gonna put the car on the ground this afternoon and see if I can’t resolve it.

engine bay will be getting painted this weekend regardless.

Benny, I wont be around this evening, but should be part of sat and sunday, Just let me know when you want to stop by. IDK if we have the fitting you need for air compressor though…

I just need the little blower nipple, if you have the handle to blow stuff off with that’ll work fine

thankth stheven

You guys working on the car, or each other’s dongs again?

If the latter, you know the digits holla

I’ll try and remember to bring one from home tonight.

Seriously how long does it take to swap a bmw engine?

it doesnt take long at all if that’s all you’re doing.

Benny this could be done in a week end

Done in a fully stocked garage with good mechanics doing it sure, it’s a learning process as well as a project for me. Just want to make sure everything’s done right the first time :slight_smile:

my engine bay LOOKS LIKE SHIT

yeah, it’s fuckin brown.

secondly:

-17x8 style 5s poorly rattle canned satin black, with some stickers and gold dice valve stem caps
-et20, durr
-5mm spacer out back, 10mm up front to start with…I’ll mess with it once it’s on the ground
-205/40 direzza dz101s

Dice are baller.

this is way better then the last one!

Your engine bay looks like my toilet a few min. ago.

Wheel studs Ftw.

uuggghhh waiting on hunts to give me my steering rack spacers.

gonna spin the coilovers down another inch or so, and dial in some mor enegative camber out back before I get a real alignment.

The car being out of the garage means I have space to clean up and get a nice area to get the motor sorted, and hopefully get it in next weekend!

Lock 1

The wheels look great.

Just need to get rid of that silly pin stripe