Bennyfizzle's dicktone 318i build thread.

^^ what jesse said, now save up for some real baller sunbelt cams. the schrick’s rock, but the sunbelt’s are supposed to be some of the best.

the valve cover looks pretty good though. :tong

You shoulda bought my Schricks!

i’ll buy em if they are for m50/ s50

notice he used the past tense, he already sold em…and I’m gonna stick with stock cams…n/a power beyond what I have is for the birds imo, unless it’s a balls-out track car.

Before:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/bennyfizzle/enginebay.jpg

After:

Just set the valve cover in place, forgot to bring my RTV and I didn’t want to install the gasket half-assed, plus it was cold as HELL.

And you can see the DIY throttle silicon TB boot I made all mounted up and happy…but it’s shorter than the oem boot/reducer so it pulls the actual intake up and makes it sit all weird…w/e it still looks ok…

I begin my custom Quick-Release front bumper mod next week…

:shifty

Sold em already, got ridiculous money for em too. Schricks (and 90% of other cams) are the same for M50/S50/M52/S52.

I’m a huge noob and I can’t get quoting right

fixed and QFP

Cant get quoting right.” Come on now…

shit.

shits gay. :sleep :tong

sweet ice/window scraper holding your hood up :shifty

You gotta pay to play

Shit I forgot to clock my MAF to 10 o clock.

note to self.

why would you wanna take your bumper off all the time?

Removing the bumper and underpanel easily on these cars makes certain maintenance jobs much easier.

Mine also comes off to get on/off certain trailers.

Alignment racks, flatbeds (god forbid), hell even a fuckin speed bump, with these fasteners I’ll be able to have my bumper off the car in under a minute, then back on in one or two probably…

…not to mention it’s fuckin badass :rofl

if someone should ever hit you into that bumper, quickly run over to it and make it look like your just looking at it, but your unbolting it. theres some more money for ya ;D

Word, another thing that’s a bonus is I don’t have to buy new plastic button/rivet things used to hold the bumper on from the factory, I could never get them off without mangling them…oh, and EACH fastener is rated to shear at 85lbs, more than enough to keep it on the car at speed.

so wait, you ordered the quarter turn’s without me? asshole! :wtf

no hood shocks ftmfl dude… my c.f. hood works fine with them in place.

yeah, i’ll probably end up holding out on cams too, cuz i plan on going f.i. ;D

removing the bumper quickly on any lowered car especially is a must. alignment racks, and flatbeds are not your friend when your car has 2" of clearance under the splitter. those plastic pop rivets suck ass, i’d have to agree. i was cheap when i put my bumper cover back on and just went to lowes instead of the stealer. now i have to remove them. i think the only 2 i’ll keep is one at the bottom of each fender liner.

yeah, sorry dude I got carried away one day at work, the last time I was on the phone with you I was going to tell you I was ordering them but it slipped my mind…I have all the part numbers for you though, it was like $30 shipped for all of em through pegasus