Best bakery in the albany area?

Looking for a bad ass pumpkin pie…not inclined to make it myself :frowning: Any suggestions?

Schuyler Bakery in Watervliet, although now that I think about it, I don’t know if they make pies LOL, but there donuts, rolls, and cakes are fucking delicious!

Schuyler bakery donuts are fucking win

Emma Clearys. Slingerlands NY, on New Scotland.

Off topic how did everything go for you at Kuhls Kennel?

Went great thanks again for the info!

Back on topic, I know you are looking for pie but seriously you need to get some glazed donuts from Schuyler Bakery LOL.

+1 on Schuyler. They are delicious.

$6.88 for a 12" pumpkin pie from Sam’s Club… :rofl

Nothing beats homemade pies… make it yourself!!!

I’ve heard mixed reviews about Grandma’s Pies… I’ve personally never had one so I really don’t know how good they are, I do know they are expensive/ PJB

The best pie I’ve had (that wasn’t fresh from our kitchen) was from Gade’s Farm in Guilderland. I don’t know any other places that carry pies except the supermarket or BJ’s/ Sam’s Club.

Agreed homeade are the best!

Granmda’s pies are way overpriced for the quality, not as good as they used to be. Another place I forgot about that actually has really good pies is Lakeside Farms in Ballston Lake. (also the best cider donuts in the area IMO)

There is a place in East Greenbush that makes Apple Pies that blow your mind. We get a couple on Thanksgiving.