best beer for the $$$

PBR!!!1

$16 scrounge up another $1 and buy a 30 Pack of Budweiser:slap:

or

$16 buys alot of Barton Vodka and Black velvet:boink :boink :boink :beer:

Also Pounders ( 16 oz ) 6 pack

Black velvet and Pounders of Budweiser will fuck your night up for sure :smiley: for under $16 :cool:

but what do i know :tounge: :tounge:

Alright, asking about cheap ass beer?? Go with PBR. Beast is nasty, so is Natty Ice. Sure, they’re usually drinkable, but with PBR you can actually enjoy it more. I’m pretty sure you can get a 30 pack for $10. As opposed to what everyone else was saying, which most of which is gonna spend ALL your $16 and then some.

Natty Ice!!! Or Colt 45!!!

Jacob’s Best… PBR’s economy line :cool:

6pack and some liqour:bash:

PBR = Shits and NO giggles

Originally posted by slowcamaro
German beer in Germany…it is cheap with the mark rate beeing down
Will~Brau…The last time I was in Germany I drank this stuff and was buzzin after the first beer. And I’m no lite weight when it come’s to drinkin. As a mater of fact it’s 7:02 AM and I’m just going to bed:beer: :bash: Is it just me or does Rolling Rock taste like soda water.

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
Will~Brau…The last time I was in Germany I drank this stuff and was buzzin after the first beer. And I’m no lite weight when it come’s to drinkin. As a mater of fact it’s 7:02 AM and I’m just going to bed:beer: :bash: Is it just me or does Rolling Rock taste like soda water.

us germans make good :beer:

Originally posted by getatme11
Alright, asking about cheap ass beer?? Go with PBR. Beast is nasty, so is Natty Ice. Sure, they’re usually drinkable, but with PBR you can actually enjoy it more. I’m pretty sure you can get a 30 pack for $10. As opposed to what everyone else was saying, which most of which is gonna spend ALL your $16 and then some.

24 pack of the Beast is $10.68 and PBR is $9.99 +tx 30 pack :puke: