[quote=“Joe,post:20,topic:37991"”]

random greek places usually hit the spot

[/quote]

Yeah, that’s pretty much my point.

ZJ’s in the village of hamburg, me and the ex used to go there weekly :tup:

[quote=“justa4door,post:18,topic:37991"”]

earls restaurant its “chainy” but good

[/quote]

it’s chainy? earl’s on rt 16 in arcade is chainy? i don’t think that is correct. i’m not saying it won’t make you sick, but i wouldn’t say it is chainy.

[quote=“greenbull,post:19,topic:37991"”]

this sounds familiar to me. if its the place im thinking of then its fookin good.

and so are their pie’s!

[/quote]

according to the earl, all eyes are on their pies.

Nats

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:24,topic:37991"”]

it’s chainy? earl’s on rt 16 in arcade is chainy? i don’t think that is correct. i’m not saying it won’t make you sick, but i wouldn’t say it is chainy.

according to the earl, all eyes are on their pies.

[/quote]

yep thats the place i was thinking of.

geoff i can make you a “Hot Breakfast.” Its a little messier and everything i mixed into one grand meal.

Tom’s in Amherst.

Kosta’s on Hertel.

[quote=“greenbull,post:26,topic:37991"”]

yep thats the place i was thinking of.

geoff i can make you a “Hot Breakfast.” Its a little messier and everything i mixed into one grand meal.

[/quote]

earls kicks ass, whoever said it was chainey is wrong

Olympic is typically where me and the girl go every weekend for at least one breakfast

Debbs Blvd. Cafe on the oulevard. Really ood prices, really good food, and huge portions. It’s good.

x2 to kosta’s.

Berts?

pancake house

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

geoff i dont like this gf business :frowning: ever since u started dating her u never come over and cook me breakfast anymore in that sexy little number u always rocked out in :’(

[quote=“psphinx81,post:35,topic:37991"”]

geoff i dont like this gf business :frowning: ever since u started dating her u never come over and cook me breakfast anymore in that sexy little number u always rocked out in :cry:

[/quote]

3some? ysplz. :sario: :suckoff:

pancake house does rule i agree w/ josh…i dono if anyone mentioned it, but geoff theres one on the blvd now which is a little closer to your neck of the woods

McDonalds. The one on the BLVD has a patio too. I think I have a couple free breakfast sandwich coupons you can have.

pancake house on niagara falls blvd,next to walmart.
love it

luckys on transit and clinton

one of the 239049213-41 greek wny restaurants.

Pegasus on south park, Olympic, hillview, gardenview, etc