Best deal ever on an ek civic. CCW's, K20a, Bride

Just saw this on k20a. If your looking for the CLEANEST ek around you should really consider this. Only 9k for the best k20 hatch around.

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1001567#post1001567

Thing is MINT !

wow sweet April Fools FS thread :facepalm

LOL how would you know? Also ive bought recaro door inserts off hector and thats infact his cell number. Why would he give that out? It very may well be an april fools joke but dont act like your on the inside there boss.

well the guy said he has a new born… so it might make sense. kids arent cheap. and his avatar is a newborn baby… very believable.

kids are expensiveeeeeeeeee

Anal sex FTW.

Thats the only body style civic i would drive.

wouldnt pay 9k for it.

Car is perfect, clean as fuck.

I would. Even if I were like you, and didn’t care much for sub-400hp hondas.
It would be an investment that would return a good amount even parted out.

The parts hold the value - thats why its a JOKE.
He could part out that car overnight with motivation and get his paypal balance 9k+

…Offtopic but that k20 EG ‘track virgin’ is a well built car for 12kOBO

I like the AWD EF hatch for 9k better. Just saying.

Hate to say this… but DO FUCKING WANT!!

This. Once your kid is born priorities change almost instantly, well unless your a deadbeat d-bag.

Up untill last month, I havent put a dime in my car which 2 years ago otherwise I was putting as much as I could into it. Which at the time I was making a quarter of what I am now.

and even I would pay 9k for that thing, its fuckin ridiculously clean and worth prolly twice that.

If I had a kid Id beat it to death with a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

i wish the mr2 market was anything like the honda market.

fap fap fap fap fap

i’d actually totally drive that! also, craftsquare mirrors? i like!

if was an april fools joke, trust me, I PMd him about the car lol

and i saw that yellow EG a few days ago, car is literally perfect. no interest in the EEEEEEMR2 though, i need pics of it on BBSs sooo badd lolol