k swapped civic hatch

hey guys im selling a k20a2 1993 civic hatch for 5500 without aem and 6000 with. This car is crazy fast, like im going to kill myself fast its been dynoed at 240 hp N/A and puts vettes in there place. This car is just a straight ghetto racer and is nthing but pure power. heres some more info email for pics will trade for a 240. ALso one owner 150000k body and like 30000 drietrin also been built valves and springs etc. again i cant strss enough how this is just brute power.
ENGINE:
Hasport mount kit(s)
HIGHTEC replica header
AEM fuel rail
Magna fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Karcepts shifter plate
OEM EP3 power steering pulley
Hybrid conversion harness
300hp custom drive axels
AEM EMS stand alone computer dyno’d 240 h.p.
Recently built with green top valve springs and valves
2004 RSX Type S K20A2 motor & LSD 6 speed standard transmission with 19000 km
BODY :
Painted red
SKUNK 2 fully adjustable coilovers with red polyurthane front end bushings
BLOX front lower sway bar
BLOX rear lower control arms

pics? this isnt kijiji

easy ^ … he never said it was… not everybody know’s this forum inside and out like you.
Ill get him to post pic’s when i get home from work. this car is fast… all i can say is it spanks my sr20 no problem .

don’t be so quick to beat someone down because they haven’t learned about sons yet like i don’t know how to post pics just yet
like man you didn’t even give him an hour

K20!!!

i think i have seen this car at dreamsport getting some work done on her. If it is the same car Very clean swap very clean.

yeye its the same car it was done by nreak the needle design the swap costs 6300

Break the needle

it comes with 16" replica black replica spoon rims and 2 nearly new falcon azensies rt615

nice car

clean car…but, beats a vette?

Not a chance. Especially on those shit tires.

GLWS.

^LOL
I was about to say the same thing. Driven a lot of k20 civics and my brothers corvette and theres no chance with the vette. But nice civic no doubt, I’m trying to get my buddy to buy it hes been lookin for something like this, good price too.

GLWS

im sorry but this car will beat your brothers vette and your 240 sorry to say but ya thats just the way it is watch the vid if you think other wise

LOL wow kid, me and 87s15lt1 were talking about this civic and most stock civics with k20 swaps out there, theres no way it’ll beat a vette. You just showed me a video of a test and tune day, and just by watching the first race you can tell the corvette driver didnt even launch the car properly in the first place and also that civic was a drag built civic. Most k20 civic on the street dont come with big slicks and stripped out interiour, and a build motor. We were comparing stock vette to a k20 swapped civic not built drag cars. I’ve driven many k20 civics and stock k20 doesant sound like that.

I’m not bashing hondas, apart from my silvia I also own a EK civic as a daily driver.

i like it, really clean car and super sleeper, gl

dude, im hittin my hittin my head against the wall right now…

wish you had put her for sale like 3 months ago…

damn it i soo want this car just after seeing that vid and i thought gsr hatches were fast

why wouldn’t it beat vetts?

my car last summer was beating vipers on the highway

and 600cc sport bikes

Probably wouldn’t beat a C6 Z06 vette but it could possibly beat just a normal c5 or c6…either way, it also depends on the driver.