k20a2 eg

hey guys, after watching my buddy for awile on son i wanted to be a part of it lol and the first thing is to sell my civic so i could own maybe a nice 240. i got basically a pure sleeper that screams down the road. its a 93 hatch with nuthing but pure power that can be used in pretty much any situ track or strip. http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-HONDA-CIVIC-K20A2-STREET-STRIP-TRACK-LEGAL-CAR-W0QQAdIdZ186294299 i posted it up there a couple of days ago and price is negotable. i got the car back in september, drove it for 2 months then snuffed the oil pan and it was time to put it away anyways. pm if u really want to get a hold of me thanks

i-VTEC do u

SLEEPER 1993 CIVIC HATCHBACK. CLEAN 1 OWNER, LOW KM DRIVETRAIN. SERIOUSLY FAST PRO BUILT CAR BY BTN ( BREAK THE NEEDLE ) BUT STILL LOOKS STOCK. THE ONLY CIVIC / ENGINE BUILD THAT’S RESPECTED. $6950.00 B.O.
ENGINE:
Hasport mount kit(s)
HIGHTEC replica header
AEM fuel rail
Magna fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Karcepts shifter plate
OEM EP3 power steering pulley
Hybrid conversion harness
300hp custom drive axels
AEM EMS stand alone computer dyno’d 240 h.p.
Recently built with green top valve springs and valves
2004 RSX Type S K20A2 motor & LSD 6 speed standard transmission with 19000 km
BODY :
Painted red

SKUNK 2 fully adjustable coilovers with red polyurthane front end bushings
BLOX front lower sway bar
BLOX rear lower control arms

should upload pictures to this thread. this isn’t kijiji. give the classified posting sticky a read, for future reference, so you don’t make a shitty fs thread.

glws.

thanks