Best / Most memorable car drama

Yup.
Chris, Jay and the TT kid lined up ahead of everyone, I was riding with Raven and Joe was beside us. 3 beeps, Chris and Jay walk like the kid was standing still, Joe rolls by easy, and by the time I stop recording, I think we were walking on him too :bloated:

Then the hilarity of the incident at Bubble Tea with Smith and Butch ensues a few days later… I missed that one :frowning:

Lol

This place is still alive?!

Actually, I think he gave someone money to give to me a few weeks later after I trolled him on the rochester forum.

But yeah initially after the roid raging at the gas station and getting raped (from a dig) we swung around to go back to the start area and he juat kept driving all the way back to rochacha hahahahhaha

So good

lol. Tyrese in the convertible.

Woah…

Saw this discussion on FB. :tup:

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2sp5rzK6l1r6fra8.gif

Me vs chuck then everyone at wnyfuckbuddies i mean wnyfbody, those tires were so dry rot tho

:bigtup:

:lol:

Someone should upload some old videos to youtube, I keep coming across Google Video links…

Most are on my youtube page

I think the two best videos I have seen posted on here were

1. Muscle50 and GTO kid

Not members on here but was from a Mighty Meet
2) Fight broke out outside yings, some dude punched a car as it sped off and ran over a handicap pole and the people recording said “Should we call the cops?” and the response was “not yet, this is good video”

Lol. That video is awesome but there was another one where two guys came out of Yings fighting that ended up in the handicap pole.

this video is awesome.

oh man, thanks for GTO kid… makes me laugh. It’s like an old school episode of fucking ‘street outlaws’ bruhhh.

That turned into a shit storm