Best or Worst idea I have had for a family vehicle

Is there a retractable stripper pole for after you drop the kids off at school?

my stripper thing went off.

how is the depreciation? I would think this is an item that is a much smarter choice to buy used.

I am not buying it built. Built they are north of 100K and I have seen up to 500K (Jay-z bought beyonce a .5mil sprinter). If I pull the trigger on this I will buy a 2012 van and work on it over the winter this year getting it ready for the third kid. I am sure that I will get nothing I put into it unless someone wants the exact same thing.

call it the:

The worst idea was having 3 kids.

Stop having kids :tup:

I wanted two… I am ok with three. I need to go get neutered.

http://www.ford.com/commercial-trucks/transit/features/#page=Feature7

I like it… Just need to look up the tow capacity. And I noticed it is a 2015 that means it probably wont be available quick enough.

that’s too bad, they will have an optiona 5cyl diesel powerplant that gets over 30mpg.

Just buy a Dodge Caravan and hand in your man card.

3 kids in a 12 person van

america bitches

this is the fucking worst idea i’ve ever seen, throwing away money just for the sake of throwing away money

?? How is it a 12 person van… I count 5 seats in the rear and 2 seats up front. An Escalade which also seats 7 starts at $64K. This overall will cost me under 40K. I think your math and logic is quite flawed. Another thing with certain smaller SUV’s that can fit 3 car seats is that on top of three kids we will have a nanny traveling with us often so that adds another head to the count.

This would be throwing away money for the sake of throwing away money:
http://flawlesscrowns.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/2013-Mercedes-Benz-G-Class-Truck.jpg

Googling Mercedes truck yielded some cool results… This is an awsome truck, but at $157k it better emit gold dust.

How about a Yukon Denali? They should be a bit lower than the caddies…

Guys, consider that Mike can buy this then cater our meets out of it! Pulled pork & home made burgers! Don’t discourage him! :slight_smile:

Nanny? Seriously? Mrs. Fingerbottom?

He wants the best for his kids, doesn’t want them to end up like honda4life.

How big is your camper that you need a 3500hd or f350?

He’s got a big prick of a 5th wheel, had a thread on here somewhere trying to get it moved into place.