WTB: BABY TRANSPORT >11k

So my sisters car just exploded and they are looking for something else. She said she will spend around 11k or hopefully less depending on what the item is. She has two children, 4 and 2, so shes looking for something with baby transport abilities

HOT: SUVs, Crossovers, Big cars

NOT: Minivans, rust, anything that cant fit 2 car seats and some change

GO!

Ive got a pick up truck… can fit a pile of babies in the back.

P71 interceptor

make it a police family, DOOO ITT!

she can pick up a new malibu for around that price. I saw the joe basil ad last week with them. perfect family car for 2 kids. and the trunk is good size too.

Did she have a black blazer?? Some lady was on the 90 yesterday with black smoke pouring out from under her car. She was just cruising nothing was wrong.

new malibu’s go for that cheap?!!?

and no black blazer, she lives in rochester, it was a tempo

Look for a Subaru Wagon. I paid 11k for my WRX.

I always lol when I see people like this.
smoke flying from their hood or other place, and they’re just like laaaddeedaaaaa…
Saw some guy driving like that a few months back, smoke was coming out like crazy, and it was making this horrendously loud noise… Then he drove onto the on ramp to the 90… I was like omg…

No minivans? Is she retarded?

???
Minivans are hideous.

No? She doesn’t happen to like minivans when there are other choices that look better and offer more utility than just space. Thanks for the suggestion though

Ive seen a guy driving down union with a fire roaring under his hood with a vegas cop flying up behind him to get him to stop LOL.

Sorry for off topic…

My boss just picked up a malibu pretty nice car for the price.

2000 4dr Blazer with 65k?

I have it listed for $5,600 but if she’s really looking for something I could figure out something.

even if you have two sons, daughters, or both you would need to be able to store hockey bags. Girls playing hockey in WNY is getting big

2003 Subaru Forester 2.5X Automatic $6500 138k miles runs and drives excellent no problems what so ever fits 2 car seats and strollers, groceries and some more lol. Very good shape and close to half of what she’s looking to spend…everything shes wants :slight_smile:
its categorized as a SUV but still handles like a car and safe :slight_smile:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1300706#post1300706